Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Neutral Eyes using MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment in Roasted Chestnut

      MAC has been selling their Crush Metallic Pigment Stacks pretty often recently. They released three sets in their Holiday collection and the upcoming MAC Collection, Vera, features another three sets. They come with 4 rich, metallic, extremely pigmented shades. My wonderful boyfriend got me the Crushed Metallic Pigment stack in Smoky Berry from the holiday collection and he couldn't have picked a better set! I absolutely love it.
     With these pigments, I find that the best way to wear them is to pick one shade and pair it with all matte shades. This is because they are very shiny and when put together, your eye can lean more towards looking like a disco ball. While that might work for a night out, it's not exactly practical for everyday use. For this look, I chose to wear Roasted Chestnut, which is a dark brown with gold sparkle.


FACE: 
Physician's Formula Green Concealer
Boots No. 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation in Blonde
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige
MAC Blunt to contour
MAC Warm Soul Blush

EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot Matte 318 e/s (lid, inner corner)
MAC Quarry e/s (crease)
MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment in Roasted Chestnut (crease)
Ivory e/s from Wet N' Wild Vanity Palette (highlight)
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
MAC Brun e/s (brows)


LIPS:
MAC Honeylove l/s
NYX Sugar Pie l/g





Hope you guys enjoyed this look!
P.S.- I decided to do a little editing on my photos when I post pictures of myself- usually I have none. I won't edit any part of the look I am featuring or alter my skin if I am reviewing a product. But for this, I airbrushed my skin to look more flawless, since my skin has been horrible lately. I really like how it turned out and I would love to continue to do so. Let me know what you guys think and if you prefer it this way.
xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...