Friday, February 10, 2012

Michael Todd Cosmetics SALE!

If you keep up with Hautelook, you know that have Michael Todd Cosmetics on sale quite often. Well a different site is doing the same! I don't know if you guys are familiar with BeyondTheRack, but it's a site where they sell designer brands for a discounted price. Right now they are selling Michael Todd Cosmetics so cheap!
They are selling everything from foundation, blushes, mascaras, skincare items, and they are even combining items for a discounted price. Ex: two lipsticks for 14$!
This is an amazing deal that I wanted to share with you guys, as I heard Michael Todd Cosmetics offer some great products.
It only lasts for 2 more days, so get it while you can.


Let me know if you guys end up buying anything! I'd love to know! Happy Shopping!


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this site in any way, shape, or form. They have no idea that I am promoting a sale of theirs on my blog. Just wanted to share an amazing deal with you all :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...