Sunday, March 11, 2012

Skull Makeup+ Storytime

     My sister, Jenna is probably the funniest, most weird person I've ever met. I love it. She's always cracking my family up! She's always doing the weirdest faces, noises, and little dances that constantly have me on the verge of peeing my pants. One that she does in particular, is this weird little dance to the song First Of The Year by Skrillex. I've been trying to convince her to let me record her dancing to it for SO long and she finally let me!
    The only thing is, she didn't want to be recognized in the video if her friends came across it, so we decided to do some sort of makeup to mask her identity. Thus formed Skully, Jenna's skeleton persona.
    It was my first time I had ever done this type of makeup and I thought it turned out pretty well, so I decided to share it with you all! I'm actually pretty proud of the outcome, especially since I had only brought a limited amount of makeup to my house this weekend and had to work from that!



MAKEUP USED:
Mixture of using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and Inglot Matte 318 (face)
Wet N' Wild Cream Liner (eyes, nose, mouth)
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner (teeth)
ELF Black Eyeshadow (shading and to set black liner on eyelids)

And if you'd like to see the video that resulted from this, click HEREEEE!
For a last minute video, I think it turned out pretty well. My family and I have all gotten a kick out of this and I'm sure we'll be laughing about it forever :)


xoxo, Kailan<3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...