Saturday, March 24, 2012

FOTD: Blue Winged Liner



Today I tried something new and traded in my normal black eyeliner for a blue one! I used a new Wet N' Wild Mega Liner in Blue. The color of the bottle is a royal blue color, which I was hoping would be the color of the liner. It ended up being a lighter shade of metallic blue, which is still nice but I was hoping for the royal shade. This really makes me want to try out more colored liners! I heard Sephora makes some great glitter ones! :)



FACE: 
Physician's Formula Green Concealer
Boots No. 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
Milani The Multitasker Face Powder
Lumiere Cosmetics Light Medium Beige Mineral Powder (to set concealer)
MAC Blunt Blush
Lumiere Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Poppy

EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot Matte 318 (lid)
MAC Quarry (crease)
Ivory from Wet N' Wild Vanity Palette (browbone)
MAC Brun (lower lashline)
Wet N' Wild MegaLiner in Blue
Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Sapphire
Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara
Loreal Telescopic Mascara
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions Mascara

LIPS:
MAC Hue l/s
Nars All Night Long l/g


Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/misskailanmarie


Xoxo, Kailan<3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...