Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Favorites!


This year is just flyin' on by! Anyone else feel like New Year's was just yesterday? Maybe I'm just getting old ;)
Well, since it's April, it's time to show you all what products I've been loving over the past month.
I skipped doing a February Favorites post last month, since I had basically the same loves of the previous month and didn't really try anything new.
This month, I tried out a lot of new things so I'm excited to share with you guys what I found!
A lot of these products are extremely affordable too!




Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: I was a little late on the bandwagon, but I'm so glad I didn't pass this up! I favor cooler, taupey shades when it comes to eyeshadow so these shadows were right up my alley!  I've been using this everyday since I got it!


Loreal Telescopic Mascara: One of the best lengthening mascaras I've ever used! I did a review for this here!

Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara: I love this mascara. Gives amazing separation and volume. I also did a review for this here!


ELF Lash & Brow Clear Mascara: I use this to set my brows. It keeps them in place all day and the best part is that it's only a $1! The product itself runs out pretty quick (around a month), but it's so cheap that stocking up on this would barely make a dent in your wallet.

Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris: My new favorite gel liner. It has a gel consistency, is waterproof, and super jet black. It also lasts all day long and doesn't fade. I love the price as well. I got this for under $4 at Ulta.


Milani Easybrow Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown: I tend to favor eyebrow pencils over shadows because I like my brows to be defined. This isn't waterproof like it claims so I make sure to set my brows. It's a decent brow pencil for the price (around $3) and is a nice shade of ashy dark brown. I also love that it has a spooley on the opposite end. It does the trick and I've been using this everyday!


MAC Blush in Pink Swoon: This was the first MAC Blush I ever got and I never really liked it much. It's a nice bright baby pink, but because it's a sheertone finish, you really have to pack on the color for it to show up. I haven't used it in years, but I pulled it out this month and if you use a brush that picks up color well (I used a bare essentials flawless face brush), then it gives you this nice pretty pink flush, which I've been loving. 

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude: I LOVE this lipstick. It's such a beautiful peachy nude! I've been wearing it everyday and it's the perfect hue: not to light or too dark so I never get washed out. It's also very moisturizing, but still opaque after a couple swipes, which I love in a lipstick.

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Sugar Pie: This is the perfect lipgloss to go over my Revlon Soft Nude, so I've been pairing them together every day. It's not sticky and gives a great shine, without taking away the color of Soft Nude. I'm not a huge fan of the smell/taste, but I try to ignore it.

ELF Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy: I am OBSESSED with this lipgloss. I'm one of those people that never wear lipgloss on it's own. I normally only wear them over lipsticks to help the color or to add shine. But with this, I LOVE to wear it on it's own. It has this creamy consistency, that isn't sticky but still has a thicker texture so it lasts for hours! I can't help but keep rubbing my lips together when I wear this because it just feels so good. It also smells delicious, like candy. Skittles, perhaps. The shade I have is a gorgeous candy pink that is semi- opaque if you put 2-3 layers on. I hate the packaging though, not the design of it but more of that fact that it seems to be missing a stopper on the tube, so the lipgloss leaks out all over the lid. I definitely suggest picking some of these up if you're looking for a good cheap lipgloss!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

L to R: Pink Swoon, Pink Swoon (blended out), Milani EasyBrow Pencil in Dark Brown, Essence Gel Liner in Midnight in Paris, Revlon Soft Nude l/s, NYX Sugar Pie l/g, ELF Pink Candy l/g


And last but not least, something I've been obsessed with all month long was The Hunger Games series! I fell in love with it. The cliffhanger ending after every chapter keeps you hooked 'til the end.
I also loved the movie and thought they did a great job sticking to the book!
(This is also a sneak peak to tomorrow's post!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hope you all enjoyed! I'd love to hear what products you all loved this past month! Leave it in the comments below, if you'd like :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...