Saturday, September 22, 2012

REVIEW: RED-E Instant All-In-One Hair Treatment

Today's post is going to be on a hair product that I've been loving lately, the RED-E Instant All-In-One Hair Treatment! It's one I had never heard about prior to using it and have never seen anyone else talk about within the beauty community, so it's my pleasure to share this product with you today!

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 



Photobucket

Red-E-To Go Hair Treatment is the all-in-one instant hair treatment that reconditions dry, damaged hair.

  • Red-E-To Go is the all-in-one instant hair treatment that reconditions dry, damaged hair.
  • Eliminate split ends and detangles.
  • Gives natural body, shine, and silkiness in a single application.
It also claims to do 9 different things (see photo of back of product above) which are:
  • Controls frizz
  • Promotes silkiness
  • Eliminates split ends
  • Curtails hair breakage
  • Locks and seals in color
  • Acts as a shine enhancer
  • Nourishes dry, damaged hair
  • Accentuates hairs natural body
  • Acts as a flat and curling iron thermal protector


Photobucket

This product is housed in a sleek, red tube. I'm not too fond of the color scheme, but I love that the product is released in a spray nozzle. I feel like you get more even coverage on your hair when you can spray, instead of it just bunching up in one area of your hair.



Photobucket

Because this hair treatment comes with a spray nozzle, I expected this to be a more liquid-y product. It is actually more of a cream consistency, almost like conditioner. Because of this, I feel like it's very easy to go overboard with this and end up weighing down your hair and/or giving it a greasy/dirty texture. Therefore, a little goes a long way with this. When I first started using this, I did not like it because I felt like it made my hair feel very dirty, even though I had just washed my hair. I found that I was using too much product and when I began to use less, I fell in love.

It makes my hair very soft and shiny and I noticed that when I wash my hair since using this, right after I wash it, my hair feels so incredibly soft. Usually, after I wash my hair it feels very dry and being that I haven't changed anything in my hair routine besides adding this, I know I have this hair treatment to thank!

I've also noticed that my split ends are less apparent when using this, which is great because I have horrible split ends normally. This also reduces my frizz a great deal and has replaced me having to use a hair serum in my hair!

I definitely can see this product changing the overall condition of my hair with continued use, as I have seen a great deal of improvement already with only a couple weeks worth of use so far.

I also want to mention that this products claims are similar to the It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product. I've never tried that before myself, but that's something to consider if you're looking for a similar product or if that product didn't work for you, maybe this one will.



Photobucket

The Red-E Instant All in One Hair Treatment retails for $20 on Folica.com for 8 fluid oz. of product. Because of the fact that a little goes a long way, this product will end up lasting you a long time. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to spend a lot of money on a hair product so that, in my opinion, justifies the price of this product. I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out!



Photobucket

The Red-E Hair Treatment has become a staple in my hair routine. My hair is very dry and damaged, so I love that this product has the ability to make my hair feel healthy and shiny again. It's a great hair treatment! I've only been using this product for about a month now and I've already seen results, so I can only imagine how it will effect my hair in the future. My only qualm with this product, is the fact that too much can really weigh your hair down and give it a dirty feeling texture, so if you purchase this yourself, definitely keep that in mind!




Photobucket


This product was sent to me by Folica.com for consideration. This does not in any way effect my views on the product. As always, these are my 100% honest opinions based on my personal experience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...