Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Bunday

If I haven't mentioned this before, I'm saying it now: Sundays are my freaking favorite day of the week. Why, you ask? I'll give you one good reason: nothing; Sundays = nothing. No school, getting to sleep in, catch up on a book, have some "me" time, and find random ways to blow through the half hour it takes to get another life on Candy Crush (are you obsessed with that game too?)
I'm not sure if Sundays are great for everyone, but I think that everyone should have at least one day (if you're able to) or even a couple of hours put aside to reconnect with yourself, pamper yourself, and just breathe. Simply just take some time alone to "come back to life", if you will.
In this post, I'm just going to share some things that I did on this Sunday. I'd love to hear what you guys like to do on your "off days" to relax, on whatever day that might be, so leave me a comment below and let me know!


Breakfast and Pinterest | Yoplait Light Harvest Peach & Ritz crackers w/ Port Wine cheese



 A cute face and a warm blanket
 Workout! Sundays are leg days.. Booo.
Sunday Bunday is a thing because people like me are too lazy to wash their hair on the weekends.
Currently reading: Insurgent by Veronica Roth. 
I'm obsessing over this trilogy so far & cannot wait for the third book release in October!
Some words that really caught my eye | "Part of me wishes I could burn them from my mind, so I would never have to mourn for them. But the rest of me is afraid of who I would be without them."
 Painting my nails is seriously a pain in the ass  hassle. I chose Essie Van D'Go, one of my favorites!
Sloppiest nail painter award winner~*

Pin It

You wore a bun today too, didn't you? ;)

 photo lovekailan-2.jpg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...