Sunday, August 7, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I was nominated by Gabbi<3. Thank you so much; I feel so special :) Everyone should definitely check her out!


So here are the rules:

01. Link back to the person that gave you this award.
02. Write seven random facts about yourself.
03. Nominate other bloggers.

MY Seven Random Facts:



1.) I've been with my boyfriend, Rob, since November 8th, 2009.
2.) OBSESSED with Harry Potter. Have been since I was little. I've even met the Phelps twins a couple years back!
3.) I have an 8 year old chihuahua named Gizmo, and she's my princess!
3.) Favorite TV show is True Blood.
4.) Starting my first year of college this month. My major is Elementary Education.
5.) I've met Johnny Depp about 12 times while he was filming Public Enemies. Got a couple hugs, and he even kissed me on the cheek once! 100% true.
6.) I've had a bad nervous habit my whole life of twisting my hair around my fingers. For some reason, it helps me concentrate and relax and half the time I don't even realize I'm doing it.
7.) I have a serious addiction to candy. I buy big bags of chewy sweethearts every chance I get. 


I nominateeee:
Natalie- Miss Natty's Beauty Diary
Cheryl- Cheryl's Beauty Blog
Lette- The Beauty Sheriff
Clara- Beauty By Clara
Shae- Shae The Stylist



Johnny Depp's hand on my arm at a movie premiere, nbd.
(photo by E!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...