Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School Makeup & Outfit

Today was my first day of college. It's so much better than high school so far. Two classes a day? I can get used to that :)



(don't you hate when hair gets stuck to your lipgloss?! HMF!)

For makeup, I did the same eye look as my 'Everyday Cut Crease', except I darkened my outer V with an Inglot shade called DS 498 which is a dark grey with blue and silver sparkle.

For cheeks I used the bronzer side from the ELF Blush/Bronze duo, MAC Eversun Blush, and MAC Soft and Gentle for a highlight.

On my lips is MAC Blankety, but I wanted to add some color to make it a couple shades darker, so I dotted a lipgloss by Nars called 'All Night Long' which is a deep berry shade and blended that in.
Another lipstick that would go well with this would be a bright pink like Show Orchid or Girl About Town by MAC. If I owned them, I definitely would have wore one of those instead!
- - - - - - - -
For my outfit, being that it was the first day, I wanted to wear something simple & comfy. 


Top: Tube top from Forever21


Bottoms: Skinny jeans from Forever21 as well, but I cuffed them up twice so they looked more like capris. 


Hope you all enjoyed! xo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...