- I did a black and navy cut crease to represent that vampires can only be out at nighttime or else they burn in the sun.
- Glitter on the lid to represent Sookie being a faerie.
- I used a lighter foundation than my skin tone because vampires are said to be pale.
- I kept the cheeks bare, except for a cream and powder highlight for glowy cheeks since in The Sookie Stackhouse series that True Blood is based off of, Sookie describes the vampires to be "glowing".
- And of course, glossy, red lips to represent TrueBlood and real blood- what vampires live off of.
Hope you all enjoyed! I decided not to include the products I used in this post, but if anyone would like to know what I used, let me know in the comments and I will do a separate post on that.