Friday, October 21, 2011

My Everyday Makeup


This has been my go-to look for the past couple of weeks, so I thought I would share it with all of you. While this is my "Everday" makeup lately, it is on the more dramatic side so it might be a little much for those of you who like to keep it natural during the day. Myself, on the other hand, I'd rock glitter eyes at 6 a.m. so this is just right for my taste :) I incorporated neutral shades, like white, brown, and black.


Click for more photos and products used!


On my eyes, I started off by priming my eyes with MAC Painterly Paint Pot. I applied MAC Wedge through the crease with a fluffy brush to act as a transition color, so that all the colors blend together well. Then I took the dark brown from the LORAC Haute Couture Palette (an exact dupe for this is MAC Espresso) and applied that through my crease as well, but not as close to my browbone as Wedge. Then I applied a matte white to my lid and inner corner. I used Inglot Matte 318 to do that. I took MAC Black Tied and applied that in the outer corner. I used the dark brown and black colors I used and applied them to my lower lashline. I used NYX Highlight as my highlight. Then I winged my upper eyeliner with my Physician's Formula Glam Eyes Gel Liner in Black (It's not my favorite gel liner by any means, but it has silver sparkles in it so I like that aspect of it). Lined my upper and lower waterline with an black eyeliner by Avon, and then used a combination of MAC Dazzlelash and Loreal Voluminous Mascaras. (Voluminous is one of my favorites, I combine it with Dazzlelash because it gives great separation).

To amp up this look even more, I sometimes add a little bit of glitter liner in the inner corner. My favorite to use is NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Crystal.
(not shown here)



On my lips, I used NYX Lipliner in Nude Beige, MAC Honeylove over top of that and mixed it with MAC Hue to make it a more pinker nude.

Lastly, on my cheeks I used Bare Minerals Warmth to contour my cheeks and temples. I used NYX Pinky on my cheeks and MAC Soft and Gentle to highlight.


Hope you all enjoyed and are having a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...