Monday, October 24, 2011

Dramatic Cut Crease FOTD

I did a look on the spot when I was in a time limit to get ready for work one day and even though I rushed, I loved the way it turned out. I also got a couple complements on it from customers, which is always nice. I tried to re-create it, but it didn't look the same. This is how it turned out this time, but I still liked it so I took some photos for you guys. I hope you guys like it!

Also, just a little side note: I'm currently at 150 followers and I'm thinking of doing a little 'Thank you' giveaway once I reach 250 followers! So stay tuned for that :)



EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot Matte 318 (lid, inner corner)
MAC Wedge (crease)
Dark Brown from Lorac Haute Couture Palette (to define cut crease, lower lashline)
MAC Black Tied (to darken cut crease and lower lashline)
Ivory from Lorac Haute Couture Palette (browbone)
Physician's Formula Glam Eyes Gel Liner
Avon Eyeliner
MAC Dazzlelash Mascara
Loreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara

CHEEKS: 
Bare Minerals Warmth
NYX Pinky Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF

LIPS:
MAC Honeylove l/s
NYX Sugar Pie l/g



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...