Wednesday, June 19, 2013

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS

So I know that I've been totally slacking on beauty posts on this blog lately. Actually, just posts in general, but mostly beauty posts. But before I go on about that, there's something I want to touch on with you all:
Okay, so I will admit that I've never been the most consistent blogger, but I struggle a lot with my insecurities and 9 times out of 10 I'm too discouraged to be as consistent as I'd like to be. It's an issue. But an issue I'm trying to work on, nonetheless.
Well lately I've been SUPER inspired. By so many things. My insecurities and lack of confidence in my blog do get the best of me sometimes, but what I've realized lately is that blogging shouldn't be a struggle. It shouldn't be stressful. Insecurities shouldn't matter. It's your blog, so you can say what you wanna say, post what you wanna post, just be yourself, if no one likes it, then so be it. What's the worst that can happen? That's what I'm trying to teach myself. Overanalyzing and blogging shouldn't go so hand in hand.
So fuck it.
(photo from Pinterest)

Basically what I'm trying to say is, I'm really going to try and give you guys some good stuff from now on, and be as frequent as possible! So I hope you guys enjoy what's yet to come! With that being said, I thought I'd share a couple upcoming blog posts that I have planned for you over the next couple weeks! I'd also love any requests you might have!
I hope you're all as excited as I am.


  • Daytime Smokey Eye ft. Naked Basics Palette
  • Everyday Voluminous Straight Hair Tutorial
  • How To Style Natural Hair
  • How to: Glowy Skin for Summer
  • Summer Beauty Favorites
  • What's In My Makeup Bag
  • Beach Bag Essentials
  • Modern Pinup Hair and Makeup Look
  • Lots of reviews and makeup looks --- but those you'll have to wait and see!



Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep track of my posts! Google reader is due to expire soon! 



 photo lovekailan-2.jpg


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...