Saturday, November 12, 2011

2 Year Anniversary Makeup

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been such a horrible blogger lately, but I'm having a hard time juggling school, work and blogging :( I've missed it though and I've got a bunch of makeup looks and FOTD's coming up :) This is the makeup I wore on my boyfriend and I's two year anniversary on the 8th of November. I loved it and so did he, so I had to take some photos for you guys before we went out. Enjoy!!





FACE:
Bare Essentials Prime Time Primer
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
Physician's Formula Green Concealer
Boots7 Intelligent Boosting Mousse Foundation
ELF Blush/Bronze Duo (bronze side)
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC Warm Soul Mineralized Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF



EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot Matte 318 (lid)
MAC Wedge (crease)
MAC Mystery (deepen crease, lower lashline)
Sallys Girl Gold Glitter (lid)
Physician's Formula Glam Eyes Gel Liner
ELF Liquid Liner
Avon Pencil Liner
Sephora Triple Action Mascara
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (I use this everyday but I always forget to mention!)


LIPS:
NXY Nude Beige l/l
MAC Honeylove l/s
NYX Sugar Pie l/g


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...