Friday, November 18, 2011

Winged Eyeliner and Fuchsia Lips

When applying everyday makeup, a good rule of thumb to follow is just to play up one part of your face: your eyes, cheeks, or lips. That means going dramatic in just one area, but keeping it subtle in the other areas to provide a good balance and avoid looking clown-ish. In this case, I'm using a bright lipstick. By keeping the eyes neutral with winged eyeliner, the look is focused on the lips and the rest of the face doesn't overpower them. 
This is normally what I wear on my eyes on a school day, but instead of just showing you a boring old FOTD, I thought I'd spice it up :)!
(Warning: pic heavy!)



FACE: 
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
Physician's Formula Green Concealer
Boots7 Intelligent Boosting Mousse Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige
Lumiere Cosmetics in Light Medium Beige (to set undereye concealer)
ELF Blush/Bronze Duo (bronze side to contour)
MAC Refined Golden (to blend out contour)
NYX Pinky Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
(let me know if you guys like me posting what I use on my entire face or just cheeks)



EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot Matte 318 (lid)
MAC Wedge (crease)
Inglot Pearl 402 (crease over Wedge)
Physician's Formula Glam Eyes Gel Liner
ELF Liquid Liner (over gel liner to intensify)
Avon Black Eyeliner
Sephora Triple Action Mascara
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara



LIPS:
MAC Girl About Town l/s
NYX Doll Pink Round l/g






What's your favorite bright lip combination? Let me know in the comments below :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...