Monday, July 23, 2012

FOTD: Purple Smokey Eye ft. BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette

Recently I received a product that has been making its mark on the beauty community lately, the BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette. This inexpensive palette is limited edition and features 40 shades, most of which are bright, fun shades. I was really excited to play around with this palette and come up with a series of colorful looks for you guys. This one, in particular, is just going to be a FOTD post, but I will be posting 2 tutorials featuring this palette to show how versatile it can be. I also will be doing a review as well after I play around with it some more, so I can give you guys my honest, sincere opinions.

This is the first look I attempted using this palette and I opted for purples shades, as I normally do when I use color. If you would like me to do a certain look or use certain shades in a tutorial, please let me know in the comments!

And now on to the FOTD....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket 
(I marked the shades I used on the palette itself, for reference)

Products Used

FACE:
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation in Classic Ivory
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light
Loreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in W4 Natural Beige
MAC Blush in Blunt
MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom

EYES (shades are from BH Party Girl Palette unless stated otherwise):
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot Matte 318 e/s (lid, inner corner)
Dusty Pink e/s (crease)
Shimmery pinkish violet (crease, out corner)
Shimmery dark purple (crease, lower lashline)
Shimmery black (lightly in crease)
Shimmery white (browbone)
Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris
Stila Eye Kajal in Sapphire
ELF Brow Kit in Medium (outline brows)
MAC Brun (fill in brows)
Maybelline Collosal Mascara
Loreal Telescopic Mascara

LIPS:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose
Loreal Color Juice in Grape Soda


Photobucket



I hope you all enjoyed this. Don't forget to request a look you'd like to see a tutorial of using the BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette! Until next time, xoxo.


Photobucket



Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...